> This user is autoconfirmed
> This user loves…
- Beethoven's sonatas
- Chopin's ballades
- Mahler's symphonies
Колдонуучунун билген тилдери тууралуу мааалыматтар (Вавилон): es-N | en-3 | ca-2 | it-1 | pt-1 | gl-1
Hello, I am Hasley, a Beethoven-lover, penguin-powered user and volunteer Wikimedia contributor. I started editing to the Spanish Wikipedia as an anonymous user since late 2016, and created this account afterwards.
Mid-way through 2019 I started to expand my activities across more Wikimedia projects, and became active as a contributor to a number of wikis, such as the English Wikiversity, Wikidata, and Wikimedia Commons. I am also a Small Wiki Monitoring Team member dealing with cross-wiki vandalism and spam on a daily basis. You may find me on translatewiki.net occasionally.
Feel free to check out my contributions and my logs to see what I have been up to recently. You can revert any actions I have taken if you feel I have erred. If you have any queries, please visit my talk page and leave a message. You might find me on IRC, cloaked as @wikimedia/Hasley (usually as
mahler); I can also be reached by email.
I am a native speaker of Spanish and am reasonably fluent in other languages, such as English and Catalan. I am originally from Venezuela. (UTC−04:00, currently 01:53 PM.)
- Tools: Admin stats, CA, EC, Global Search, GUC, Interaction Timeline, ListAdmins, PetScan, Stalktoy, Stewardry, Wikiscan, Wiki sets.
- Maintenance: AllMessages, BrokenRedirects, DoubleRedirects, Lint errors (HTML 5, Linter), NewPages, Pages with broken file links, RecentChanges, TrackingCategories, UnusedCategories, UnusedTemplates WantedTemplates.
- Countervandalism: AbuseLog, AIV, AN, RTRC SRM, SRG, SWMT (tools), SWViewer, Wikidata vandalism dashboard.
- Tech: Magic words, ParserFunctions.
- Miscellaneous: HTML, LanguageStats, Regular Expressions, Rule of diminishing replies, SearchTranslations, Wikidata Query Service.
This is a Wikimedia global user page
If you find this page on any site other than Wikimedia
, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated, and that the user this page belongs to may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikimedia itself. The original page is located at here